Watch me on Twitch!

Streaming on Twitch whenever I can. (Subscribe to my channel to get notifications!)

December 26, 2016

The Umpteenth Updated List Of Games (+Steam List)

I swear, every new list that I make for this blog just shows how much, or how little, there is left to do. Especially for Nintendo titles. I mean, I've been buying a few Nintendo games here and there, but this year, I surprised myself buying a lot more games on Steam. Remember my previous list? That was pretty large, no? Well, 2017 is a new year - and therefore, I feel like I should update the list again. I feel like I'll review more Steam titles than Nintendo titles this time around. I'm done with the games in Kirby's Dream Collection, I'm left with very few DS games... Yeah, things are going pretty smoothly.

You know how this goes: I will only list the titles I have yet to review for the blog. For a much, much shorter list, of course. I realize that 2016 and 2017 are big years for video game films, which should ad a number of titles to my list of films to review. That should be pretty interesting.

NINTENDO DS
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Fossil Fighters
Spectral Force Genesis

NINTENDO 3DS
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Pokémon Sun
Pokémon X
Rabbids Rumble
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

3DSWARE
Pokémon Picross
Pokémon Rumble

WII
MadWorld
Mario Super Sluggers
No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle
Rabbids Go Home
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space
Sonic & The Black Knight
Sonic Unleashed
Spectrobes Origins
Super Mario Galaxy
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's: Duel Transer

VIRTUAL CONSOLE
The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past
Paper Mario
Phantasy Star
Super Mario RPG: Legend Of The Seven Stars

WIIWARE
Deer Drive Legends
La-Mulana
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Sonic 4 Episode 1

MOVIES
Note: These are the movies that I wish to review at some point for the blog. Some I own, others I don't. This list is a lot more lax for this reason; this is more of a wishlist of films I want to review... at least for the ones I don't own on DVD yet,
The Angry Birds Movie
Assassin's Creed
Ender's Game
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
Max Payne
Pixels (Fuck No)
(Pokémon films maybe?)
Ratchet & Clank
TRON
TRON: Legacy
Warcraft

TV SHOWS
Sonic Boom
Rabbids Invasion

UPLAY
Throughout 2016, Ubisoft made many games available for free through their UPlay service. Ubisoft isn't a company whose reputation has been pretty shining in the last few years, but these are titles that shouldn't pose any problem. Note that I haven't downloaded them all yet, but they're in my account, they're free, all I need is to download them. I am, in fact, still juggling with the idea to add this as another category for my blog... But in the meantime, here's the list.
Assassin's Creed 3
Beyond Good and Evil
The Crew
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Rayman Legends
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

STEAM
Crap, even if I reviewed quite a few games, I think the list is gonna be even longer than the previous one! That said, while I bought many new games, I also removed from my collection a few free titles that I just didn't care at all about. Mostly the free MMORPG titles that were too heavy. Friggin' TERA, almost 40 Gb... Okay, enough time wasted, let's get to the list!
Bastion, Disney's Castle of Illusion, Caveman World: Mountains of Unga Boonga, The Chosen RPG, Chroma Squad, Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink, Copy Kitty, Cry of Fear, Cubicle Quest, Defy Gravity, The Desolate Hope, Dev Guy, Disgaea PC, Disillusions Manga Horror, DRAGON: A Game About A Dragon, DuckTales Remastered, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Dyna Bomb, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Electric Highways, Elisa The Innkeeper: Prequel, EM: Shader Attack, Emily is Away, Eternal Senia, Everlasting Summer, Face It: A game to fight inner demons, Far Cry 3, Fingerbones, Fishing Planet, Five Nights at Freddy's, Five Nights at Freddy's 2, Five Nights at Freddy's 3, Five Nights at Freddy's 4, Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location, Floating Point, Frederic: Evil Strikes Back, Game Dev Tycoon, Gems of War, Goat Simulator, Golf With Your Friends, Gravilon, Grimm, Gun Rocket, Hand of Fate, The Hat Man: Shadow Ward, Hearts of Iron III, Hexoscope, The Howler, I Zombie, Intergalactic Bubbles, Jongoku Kisetsukan: Sense of the Seasons, Knight Online, Knights of Pen and Paper +1, Labyronia RPG, Labyronia RPG 2, Lead and Gold - Gangs of the Wild West, Legend of Myseria, Legend of Numbers, Lux Delux, Mad Combat Marines, Magicka, Mega Man Legacy Collection, Mirror's Edge, Monster Loves You, Morphopolis, My Lands, Narcissu 1st and 2nd, Neverwinter, Nuked Knight, Octodad: Dadliest Catch, The Old Tree, One Way Heroics, Only If, Out There Somewhere, Papers Please, Parcel, PARTICLE MACE, phoenix Force, Pink Heaven, Pink Hour, The Plan, Polarity, Pony Island, Portal, Portal 2, Rabbit Hole 3D: Steam Edition, Realm of the Mad God, Revolution Ace, Rock'N'Roll Defense, Rolling Sun, Save Jesus, Saviors, Scribblenauts Unmasked, Serena, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, ShipLord, Shonen Idle Z, Simply Chess, Sins of the Demon RPG, Skyborn, SNOW, Sonic Generations, South Park: The Stick of Truth, Spaceport Hope, Speedrunners, Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion, The Stanley Parable, Storm of Spears, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, Surgeon Simulator, Survarium, Swords & Crossbones: An Epic Pirate Story, Team Fortress 2, Tenrow, Thomas Was Alone, Time Clickers, Time of Dragons, To Burn In Memory, TrackMania Nations Forever, Transistor, Transmissions: Element 120, Trove, Twisted Worlds, UFO Online: Invasion, Undertale, Unturned, Urban Trial Freestyle, Viridi, Voices From The Sea, WAKFU, Waveform, Worm.Is: The Game, You Have To Win The Game, ZOMBI

And that about covers it. I still plan to carry through with reviewing every single title on this list (in the case of Steam games, make more Steam Packs to review quickly a bunch of short ones). As you can see, I've still got a lot on my plate, and if you have any suggestions, please send them my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment