Watch me on Twitch!

Streaming on Twitch whenever I can. (Subscribe to my channel to get notifications!)

August 16, 2016

Return Of The Updated List Of Games (+ Steam List)

I haven't done this in a long while, I figured it was time to do it. This past year hasn't seen much of an increase in my collection of Nintendo games, in part due to me sparing my money for various reasons. Thankfully, this has been made easier by me actually finding a job I could keep. What happened to the previous one? I realized it wasn't for me. This one, though, it's definitely for me. Proximity with the public, a lot of socializing, a lot of talking... It's not a full-time thing, but it paws well and I'm very happy with it. Now I'm sparing because I have plans to take a trip to the United States next year. I don't even have that many new physical games. Not even sure I have any new physical games, to be honest. However, I have a LOT of games on Steam now, so I will have to keep a list around.

Once again, I will only keep track of the video games I still haven't reviewed.

NINTENDO DS
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Fossil Fighters
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Rhythm Heaven
Spectral Force Genesis

WII
MadWorld
Mario Super Sluggers
No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle
Rabbids Go Home
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
Rise of the Guardians
Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space
Sonic and the Black Knight
Sonic Unleashed
Spectrobes Origins
Super Mario Galaxy
WarioWare Smooth Moves
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds: Duel Transer

KIRBY'S DREAM COLLECTION
Kirby's Dream Land 3
New Challenge Stages

VIRTUAL CONSOLE
The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past
Paper Mario
Phantasy Star
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Super Metroid

WIIWARE
Deer Drive Legends
La-Mulana
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Sonic 4 Episode 1

NINTENDO 3DS
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Pokémon X
Rabbids Rumble
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

3DSWARE
Pokémon Shuffle
Pokémon Picross

VIDEO GAME FILMS and TV SHOWS
Ender's Game
Max Payne
TRON
TRON: Legacy
Sonic Boom
Rabbids Invasion

STEAM
Okay, gear up, it's gonna be a long list.

AdVenture Capitalist, Adventurer Manager, Airscape: The Fall of Gravity, Auditorium, Battle Ranch, The Beginner's Guide, Blackshot: Mercenary Warfare FPS, Brawlhalla, Card Hunter, Carpe Diem, Caveman World: Mountains of Unga Boonga, The Chosen RPG, Chronicle: RuneScape Legends, Clockwork Tales: Of Glass And Ink, Clover Tale, Cry of Fear, Cubicle Quest, Defy Gravity, The Desolate Hope, Dev Guy, Disilllusions Manga Horror, Dungeon Defenders II, Dungeonland, Electric Highwats, Elisa The Innkeeper - Prequel, Emily is Away, Emporea, Eternal Senia, Everlasting Summer, Fingerbones, Fishing Planet, Five Nights at Freddy's, Five Nights at Freddy's 2, Five Nights at Freddy's 3, Five Nights at Freddy's 4, Floating Point, Frederic: Evil Strikes Back, Gems of War, Gravilon, Grimm, Gun Rocket, The Hat Man: Shadow Ward, Hearts of Iron III, The Howler, I Zombie, Infinity Wars - Animated Trading Card Game, Insanity Clicker, Intergalactic Bubbles, Jigoku Kisetsukan: Sense of the Seasons, Kight Online, Labyronia RPG, Labyronia RPG 2, Legend of Mysteria, Legend of Numbers, Lux Delux, Mad Combat Marines, Morphopolis, My Lands, Narcissu 1st & 2nd, Neverwinter, The Old Tree, One Way Heroics, Only If, Out There Somewhere, PARTICLE MACE, Pink Heaven, Pink Hour, The Plan, Polarity, Portal, Portal 2, Rabbit Hole 3D, Realm of the Mad God, Revolution Ace, Rolling Sun, Save Jesus, Saviors, Serena, ShipLord, Shonen Idle Z, Simply Chess, Sins of the Demon RPG, SNOW, South Park: The Stick of Truth, Spaceport Hope, Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion, The Stanley Parable, Star Trek Online, Storm of Spears, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, Survarium, Team Fortress 2, Tenrow, TERA, Time Clickers, Time of Dragons, To Burn In Memory, Trackmania Nations Forever, Transistor, Transmissions: Element 120, Trove, Twisted Worlds, UFO Online: Invasion, Ultimate Tic-Tac-Toe, Undertale, Unturned, Urban Trial Freestyle, VEGA Conflict, Viridi, Voices From The Sea, WAKFU, Waveform, World of Guns: Gun Disassembly, Worm.is: The Game, You Have To Win The Game.

Phew!

I'll be keeping this list around to remember what I had at this precise point in time, and the next time I edit my list of Steam games I will remove whichever titles I have reviewed for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment