Watch me on Twitch!

Streaming on Twitch whenever I can. (Subscribe to my channel to get notifications!)

August 6, 2015

To The Audience

You know what?
I'd love to dis on each and every single one of you, members of the audience, for liking this stupid blog, but I desperately want followers.
But I'm not doing this.
So I guess I'm gonna spare you humans.
For the moment, anyway.
It may be better that way, after all.
I've got the smarts to make you cry.
I know exactly what to say to send you into a rage.
Pull parts from your life to take you to despair.
I'm talented this way.
On a battle of wits, no one defeats Dimentio Nicolas.
It is simply impossible.
So stop reading this site.
It's not worth it.
Only do so if you want to join the latest hip cult:
Dimentio's Bringers of Doom!
No entrance fee, we won't suck the money out of your pockets.
We will, however, reign over everything!
Manipulate everyone, defeat dissidents!
And take control of all the worlds!

Praise the Lord Dimentio, for he shall end all!

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Oh, fuck it. This has never been Nicolas.
This has always been Dimentio posting, since the end of that thing he called a review.

But you had probably guessed. You're not all idiots. And I wasn't very subtle...

Whatever.

Tomorrow begins the first part of my plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment