Watch me on Twitch!

Streaming on Twitch whenever I can. (Subscribe to my channel to get notifications!)

August 4, 2015

Site Redesign

You may have noticed a slight redesign of the site. Yes, that mix of deep purple and dark blue,
that was hurting my artistic sensibility. See this excellent combination.
Isn't this better? Isn't this much more enjoyable
for your human eyes? And this background picture now,
don't you think it gives great personality to this website?
I truly appreciate this redesign. Do not expect to see it change anytime soon.
As long as Nicolas is prevented from getting his account back-
Oh, what am I saying, I am Nicolas,
and not some interdimensional invader
somewhat shaped like a jester. 
Now, go back to doing your human things.

Nothing to see here.

Oh, and praise the Lord Dimentio, for he shall end all.

No comments:

Post a Comment