Watch me on Twitch!

Streaming on Twitch whenever I can. (Subscribe to my channel to get notifications!)

February 25, 2015

New Title Cards!

I promised in my 2014 Retrospective that I would create title cards based on the reviews that were written in 2013/early 2014. If you've been following the site for a while, you might know I started using title cards sometime around October last year. I even remember my first title card; it was at the top of my review of Spy Kids 3D. Either way, I promised I would make title cards for the reviews that came out before that, so here it is: The first batch of title cards based on the early reviews on Planned All Along! Those will be added to the Title Cards section of the site, which you can view here.


CRASH & SPYRO SUPERPACK

BIG BRAIN ACADEMY DS

DESKTOP TOWER DEFENSE DS

CASTLE OF SHIKIGAMI III

YARD SALE: HIDDEN TREASURES SUNNYVILLE

TOP 12 UNEXPECTED CHARACTERS IN THE SUPER SMASH BROS. SERIES

Did you enjoy them? I'll make more in the future. Possibly in March. I'll try to get a vlog done for next week. In the meantime, keep gaming, keep having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment