Watch me on Twitch!

Streaming on Twitch whenever I can. (Subscribe to my channel to get notifications!)

July 19, 2014

PLANNED ALL ALONG'S FIRST ANNIVERSARY

Today is the blog's first anniversary! It's been exactly one year since I created it! That was a busy year.

Anyway, I've been working on a little something for the blog. Behold: My very first long Questions and answers (Q&A) video!


I also announce:



What's interesting with this forum is that it isn't just about Planned All Along; you can use it to advertise your own site, your reviews... So, I hope to see you there! Also, as you may have noticed, the site has been entirely redesigned!

Old look:


New look:


Note that the new look might still change a little. I'll be taking your suggestions.

Also, over the next months, I will be posting about my earlier reviews. I want them to pick up more views.

Here's to wishing another great year to Planned All Along! Where, while the stories indeed ARE planned from the start, it's not always the case for the reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment