Watch me on Twitch!

Streaming on Twitch whenever I can. (Subscribe to my channel to get notifications!)

March 17, 2014

Looking For Artists!

Hello, readers!

Planned All Along began July 19th, 2013. I'm already looking forward to celebrating the blog's First Anniversary. And maybe it has to do with That Guy With The Glasses always celebrating the site's anniversary with something big (seriously, the fourth anniversary's movie was three hours and a half long). Maybe, just because they were partly my inspiration, I feel like celebrating as well. Maybe, since I don't think I'd be ready to make videos with a camera (I don't even have a camcorder, in fact), I'd find another way to thank the readers for encouraging me through the whole year. Hm, maybe avatars. Or wallpapers. I already created an Extras section for the occasion, and I'm looking forward to filling it up with stuff for my readers to download.

Only problem, I don't have the artistic talent to draw great nice pictures that could be used as wallpapers. I don't have any good coloring tools on the computer, either. I guess I'll have to rely on my readers for that. Or, at least, readers who have more talent in that field of competence than I do.

I don't really like to ask for so much to a community, but there's absolutely no obligation to participate. If you do participate, however, here are a few things to know.
-The image size in pixels will be 1680X1050.
-You will still rightfully own the image. You will have the right to put a copyright notice or a watermark on the picture.
-With each wallpaper, links to your accounts showcasing your art will be clickable.
-The subject of the picture will be either a game I've reviewed or another thing I discussed on any article of my blog. I may or may not be part of the picture; I'll post a picture of myself on the "Post Your Picture" Thread here, just to be sure. And have it available for anyone who participates and decides to include me in the picture. Though like I said, it's really not necessary.
-I'd say it's better if the picture is comedic. But in the end, the choice is yours.
-"Planned All Along" can be written somewhere, either in a corner or hidden in the picture, though it's not a requirement.
-More important than anything else, even if I say "participate", this is not a contest. All the pictures I receive as a result will be taken and put up as downloadable wallpapers on the blog.

You have plenty of time to give an answer. Like I said, there's no obligation, if you don't want to, then don't.

Where's this week's Fun Stuff article? ...I'm still looking for an idea. I'll find one at some point. Maybe tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, I'm very, very busy at the moment. Gonna find a subject and post q uick something tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment