Watch me on Twitch!

Streaming on Twitch whenever I can. (Subscribe to my channel to get notifications!)

February 24, 2014

Timeline: The Legend of Zelda

So, this Friday is my Top 12 of the tools in the Legend of Zelda series. I figured I'd find a little something about the Legend of Zelda this time around to discuss as a Fun Stuff article. And I found.

GameTrailers released a series of three videos about the timeline in the Legend of Zelda series. If you own the limited edition collector's book about the Legend of Zelda or, Heck, if you're a huge fan of the series (by this, I mean: bigger than me), then this is without a doubt mostly stuff you already knew. However, if you have played a few games, not all of them, then you probably have a lot to discover about the series.

This is the perfect time to find out what you've been missing! This 40-minute series, made of three videos, gives a lot of information. You could learn a few things about Link, about Zelda, about Ganon or Ganondorf. This series also makes sense of the very odd timeline of the Legend of Zelda series, which somehow splits into three depending on some outcomes to Ocarina of Time.

All I can add is: Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment